search all of our websites
Follow us on Social Media!
I have discovered the more I proclaim the goodness of God and His unconditional love the more protests I hear!Darrell Alexander AMINATL post
Really enjoyed this teaching. This is Wally from Living Way World Church in Covington Ga. This was a great teaching. been enjoying reading several different ones . please keep posting.Wally comment from AMI Blog
Excellent and very thoroughly done! This is an article I wished every believer could read to help have them a proper perspective on the great cost it takes to be a missionary!Pastor Charles Dean comment on Missions God's Heart Blog
It's a Social World....
We make it easy for you to follow the ministry and what we are doing, follow any of our feeds and see what the Lord is doing through this ministry.
Social media are computer-mediated technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks. The variety of stand-alone and built-in social media services currently available introduces challenges of definition; however, there are some common features
- Social media are interactive Web 2.0 Internet-based applications.
- User-generated content, such as text posts or comments, digital photos or videos, and data generated through all online interactions, are the lifeblood of social media.
- Users create service-specific profiles for the website or app that are designed and maintained by the social media organization
- Social media facilitate the development of online social networks by connecting a user's profile with those of other individuals or groups. - reff. Wikipedia
Social media is most likely here to stay, the good the bad and the ugly. But it can be very useful and helpful to the Church and for the believer in today. I have added some good sites for churches and ministries to visit and get some much-needed insight into the use and benefits of social media today.
- Church Tech Today (Technology For Today's Church)
- LifeWay | Pastors
- Christianity Today - Article "Why Your Church Should Be On Social Media Today"